Food

Watch my free fall into becoming a vegetarian and attempting to run 13.1 miles..whaaaat?!



Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's been a while...

Holy cow has it been a WHILE since I blogged. Life has really picked up speed in the last few weeks. This weekend I'm hoping to sit down and overview the past few weeks, but for now, just a quick thought/question:

How do YOU feel when you take a day off? Now, I have a scheduled day off every week for recovery and relaxation, as I'm working my body double time with p90x2, training and the gym. However, on that day I still tend to take a class at the gym (like Zumba) or do yoga/stretching. I just feel lazy if I do nothing. I have a hard time giving myself that day off. I know it's completely necessary to build myself to a better, stronger person but I still get frustrated.

How do you get past this feeling!?

No comments:

Post a Comment