Food

Watch my free fall into becoming a vegetarian and attempting to run 13.1 miles..whaaaat?!



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rebellion

I apparently woke up with the rebellion bug acting in full force today. Wowza. I'm pretty sure that every word out of my mouth has had severe sarcastic undertones, presented with a shitass smirk. So, yeah. My Ipod didn't help the madness on my way to school, playing Bone Thugs then Spice Girls then Nirvana.

Remember these?



Uhm, someone find me one, and buy it. I don't even have a house phone. Don't give a hoot.

Anyway, I just wanted to post the recipe for the badassery of a meal I made last night. Potato partay!

Ingredients:

1.5 lbs. (about 20) mini red potatoes
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup milk
6 tbsp. light sour cream
2 tbsp. margarine
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper

To Make:

  • Poke holes in the potatoes and microwave 5-6 minutes.
  • Let cool, and cut in half lengthwise.
  • Scoop out potato guts and put into bowl. (Keep skins)
  • Beat for 30 seconds, then add margarine, sour cream and garlic. Beat 1 minute.
  • Gradually add milk, beating until smooth.
  • Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
  • Fill potato shells with mixture, and microwave 1-2 minutes.

SO friggin good yo! Easy peasey and delicious...ey? Deliciousey it was. The husband obviously loved it too. Who wouldn't?

S'all I got.

Lata.


No comments:

Post a Comment